My first Treesje....A Grey Turner

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone! I'm usually on the RM subforum, but I recently fell deeply in love with this gorgeous bag, and finally took the plunge. I was able to get it from a very lovely TPF'er. I love it more than I thought! I love the buttery soft leather, and the gunmetal hardware, and of course the gorgeous studs!

She just arrived from the PO, and I was so anxious to get her open that I just ripped the box open, and took a picture for you gals.

I'm a RM fan, but I think I've found another love...:graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Congrat! The turner is one of my very favor.. don't you just love the leather plus the gunmetal studs.

3. Oooh CONGRATS!! Welcome to Treesje!!:flowers: I love the leather with the gunmetal HW!!:heart:
    Isn't the quality amazing??

4. Gorgeous bag!! I love the studs on the turner!

5. Ah...the leather looks so delish!!! Congrats!

6. The more I see the grey...the more I want this color. Very nice bag!

7. You'll find lots of us RM lovers love Treesje. They are very different looking bags and I think you'll be pleased with the quality and lack of QC problems.

8. Love this style, congrats!

9. Looks like a squishy piece of heaven!!!

10. Welcome, and congrats! Treesje's leather and hardware are amazing, no? :love: The gunmetal studs are definitely beautiful, congrats again! Hope you enjoy using the bag!

11. You got a nice bag. Congratulations!:yahoo:

12. I love the Gray Turner! Congrats!!

13. Ivy, Zombie girl, Ilovehandbags, scoobiesmamma, madgiggler, shop2drop, stark, alwayslove, lvdreamer - Thanks! I am so in love with this bag, the gunmetal hardware is so awesome, the studs are so cool, and the leather is TDF! I just want to pet it all day long!

Lexie - I do find that alot of RM fans are on here as well, and so far I am totally impressed with the quality of this bag. I can't to get more!!

MSG - Yes, it is the squishiest leather I've ever had. I just want to run my face across it :smile:

14. Silly Newbie question - how do you pronounce Treesje?

15. Like Tray-Jah (soft J)