My First TPF Reveal!

Absolutely beautiful. Is she comfortable on your shoulder? I ordered it in persimmon and it should be here monday. I can't wait!
yes, she is. I haven't filled it yet, once I do I might not like the long shoulder strap, it's a little thin. the short one is gonna be just right though.

I went back and forth between Isabel and the legacy, I think I liked the wide legacy strap a smidge more, but that hot stamp on the legacy for the logo bothers me (it's irrational, probably) and I liked Isabel's slouch.

Can't wait to put her into action!

yes, she is. I haven't filled it yet, once I do I might not like the long shoulder strap, it's a little thin. the short one is gonna be just right though.

I went back and forth between Isabel and the legacy, I think I liked the wide legacy strap a smidge more, but that hot stamp on the legacy for the logo bothers me (it's irrational, probably) and I liked Isabel's slouch.

Can't wait to put her into action!

Thanks for the info. I will be using the shorter strap on my shoulder. I'm an old diehard shoulder bag gal. If I can't wear it on my shoulder I won't buy it. I love some of the satchel bags but they just aren't for me. Enjoy your new bag, it's a stunner.

Congrats! We are bag twins! I LOVE this colour :smile:. I had it in Persimmon when it first came out, but didn't like the colour at all, but Magenta is so pretty :smile:.