My first Tod's!

Phiomega

Aug 19, 2012
Indonesia
Hello... Tod's was actually the first premium designer brand that caught my eyes, but when I was ready to invest about a year ago, I did not find the style I like! 2 weeks ago, in a shopping trip to prepare for my trip to Bali with my family, this bag caught my attention. I have been in love with LV but is a bit scared to bring my LV for beach vacation. When I tried it - I fell or it. I like how easy to use it is - waterproof, canvas based, dark colours - and how light and elegantly stylish it is - no big logo screaming to you. So here it is my first one... image.jpg

Melora

May 26, 2009
Germany
Phiomega, I'm glad that you found the bag that suits to you and your needs. :smile: And you are right - the G-Bag in coated canvas is the optimal bag for rainy days or at the beach. Carefree in handling but at the same time elegant. I love my G-Bag too.

Phiomega

Aug 19, 2012
Indonesia
Thank you all! It's been raining cats n dogs everyday here even when I am back from the beach.... So the G line has been very useful!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Thank you all! It's been raining cats n dogs everyday here even when I am back from the beach.... So the G line has been very useful!
Phiomega, I'm glad that you found the bag that suits to you and your needs. :smile: And you are right - the G-Bag in coated canvas is the optimal bag for rainy days or at the beach. Carefree in handling but at the same time elegant. I love my G-Bag too.

So true! The coated canvas G is the ultimate in wearability.