My first Tod's! (and actually my first loafer xD)

Jjumnunja

May 16, 2014
Hello!

I've been wanting a pair of loafer from Tod's for the longest time. As I have quite big feet *sobs* so that it's quite hard to find a pair in my size. I'm normally a 41, while here the biggest one they usually have is 38-39.

But last week I just walk by and ask them if they have the loafers in 41 and they said no. I was about to walk away when they show me this beautiful pair in size 40. I never thought I would be able to fit in size 40, but god. IT FITS! perfectly! Just need a little break in and I'll be fine with it.

Sorry for the long story. I was too excited that I literally open the box right after I came home. But here is the pic. Tod's loafer in burgundy. I know it's a little bit early for fall but who cares! hehe. I'm just too happy that I finally found one in my size. The sale lady promise me that she will definitely inform me if they have any other style in size 40. (She told me that this pair is the only pair they have. And when they say 'the only pair', they really mean that this is the only pair all over the country. How lucky am I!)

dfWXfO.jpg

1v7zf1.jpg

7h4aWu.jpg

YqyS7X.jpg

Congrats!! I think you will find that you will quickly be hooked on Tod's. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. When I purchased my first pair, I thought that because they were so perfect, I would not feel the need to purchase another pair for quite some time. Wrong! I bought 4 additional pairs over the course of the next year or so, and love them all to bits! Super stylish and super comfy. Enjoy!!

Hello!

I've been wanting a pair of loafer from Tod's for the longest time. As I have quite big feet *sobs* so that it's quite hard to find a pair in my size. I'm normally a 41, while here the biggest one they usually have is 38-39.

But last week I just walk by and ask them if they have the loafers in 41 and they said no. I was about to walk away when they show me this beautiful pair in size 40. I never thought I would be able to fit in size 40, but god. IT FITS! perfectly! Just need a little break in and I'll be fine with it.

Sorry for the long story. I was too excited that I literally open the box right after I came home. But here is the pic. Tod's loafer in burgundy. I know it's a little bit early for fall but who cares! hehe. I'm just too happy that I finally found one in my size. The sale lady promise me that she will definitely inform me if they have any other style in size 40. (She told me that this pair is the only pair they have. And when they say 'the only pair', they really mean that this is the only pair all over the country. How lucky am I!)

dfWXfO.jpg

1v7zf1.jpg

7h4aWu.jpg

YqyS7X.jpg

A great story with a happy ending. Congratulations!

Great shoes!
I, too, find them run big-to-size, flats in particular, i have 3 pairs of heels, they are TTS, but my loafers (and DH's) all are 1 size down.
Congrats and enjoy them!