my first (tiny) H purchase (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello all, i'm mostly in the LV forums but occasionally lurk over here and admire all the gorgeous H bags and accessories. :smile: anyway at the SCP meet yesterday i was inspired by ChocoGrace's Ulysse notebook in lagoon...i just couldn't get over that *gorgeous* color! i didn't really need a notebook but i i figured in this case, i'd *find* i use for one(lol). so we went into H and asked if they had any notebooks in lagoon (or is it lagon?)...they said they didn't, they only had the large size. but as we were walking out , i noticed that there was one in the display window, and it turns out it was the size i wanted :nuts: (i think it is the PM...not the tiny one but the next size up).

anyways, so i bought it of course. was so exciting, nice orange bag with such a beautifully wrapped orange box!! when i got home and opened it, i felt like a kid on christmas morning!! LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i can't get over this color. pictures *cannot* do it justice!! it is gorgeous. i love the leather too. it is just TDF. now i understand what everyone luvs H! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

anyway, many thanks to ChocoGrace for inspiring me to venture into the world of H! now i already want to get more (lol)...first i want to get that little bookmark tassel thingy (i think it's called a carmencita??) anyone know how much are those? sorry, don't know all the H terms... :shame:

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous!!

3. Beautiful colour, congratulations on your first H purchase.

4. Congrats! I've seen that color IRL, and it is just TDF! :tup: Welcome to the world of H!

5. Congratulatrions sweetnnet, Love your Lagoon Ulysee, I think I now need something in Lagoon :drool:
    I am sure it will come in useful!!

6. I was lucky enough to see it IRL it is AMAZING!!!!!. Congrats. I am so glad I could be there with you to lose your H virginity.

7. Congrats! I'm glad you love it, it was good seeing you yesterday!

8. Beautiful colour, have a look on the H website as they have the carmen keyrings on there

9. Congrats, it's beautiful.

10. Awesome Ulysse! Enjoy!!

11. I LOVE LAGON! I think Ill start a lagoon lovers club. :girlsigh: this is a beautiful entry into H. congratulations and enjoy. :okay:

12. Beautiful Ulysse! Lovely color. A Ulysse was my first H purchase and I love it. Hope you will enjoy yours just as much!!

13. Ohhh, its so lovely! Congratulations!! Welcome to the orange side!!

14. Pretty color. Congrats!!!

15. COngratulaitons! YOu are right, the colour is lovely!:okay: