My first time purchasing special color Goyard

izzue520

May 20, 2013
I have purchased many Goyard items, they are all black, I really love black since it's elegant and classic. But recently I was thinking of adding some special color items to my Goyard collection to make it more colorful. So here is the result.

Attachments

• DSC00666副本.JPG
    DSC00666副本.JPG
    621.9 KB · Views: 1,860
I have purchased many Goyard items, they are all black, I really love black since it's elegant and classic. But recently I was thinking of adding some special color items to my Goyard collection to make it more colorful. So here is the result.

Love your collection! i havent seen a grey steamer bag before. Yours is the first one. It looks really unique in grey.

Love your collection! i havent seen a grey steamer bag before. Yours is the first one. It looks really unique in grey.

Thanks! Yes, gery steamer is rare, when I saw it at first glance in shop, I decided to have it immediately. I really love the shape of steamer bag, and I feel gery make it more charming.

Thanks! Yes, gery steamer is rare, when I saw it at first glance in shop, I decided to have it immediately. I really love the shape of steamer bag, and I feel gery make it more charming.

Curious - do you find closure using strap of steamer bag hard to manage? I could imagine the whole slipping through the clasps and closure at buckle rather cumbersome.

But one thing for sure - Steamer bag is definitely a beauty!

Yes, that's really inconvenient in daily use. As far as I know, Steamer bag is a old style and designed for travel. So I guess they designed such a closure way to keep safe. Louis vuitton also has a Steamer bag in same shape even with a lock.

Curious - do you find closure using strap of steamer bag hard to manage? I could imagine the whole slipping through the clasps and closure at buckle rather cumbersome.

But one thing for sure - Steamer bag is definitely a beauty!
Yes, that's really inconvenient in daily use. As far as I know, Steamer bag is a old style and designed for travel. So I guess they designed such a closure way to keep safe. Louis vuitton also has a Steamer bag in same shape even with a lock.

Yes, that was what I was told by SA in Goyard that Steamer bag is one of the oldest perm collection, although it has been restyled in some minor ways. In fact, I was told that the up coming backpack - Alpin - was inspired by the Steamer bag. If you compare the two, you will see the resemblance. :smile: