My first time purchasing special color Goyard

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have purchased many Goyard items, they are all black, I really love black since it's elegant and classic. But recently I was thinking of adding some special color items to my Goyard collection to make it more colorful. So here is the result.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful collection. Different colors are really what Goyard is all about.

3. Love your collection! i havent seen a grey steamer bag before. Yours is the first one. It looks really unique in grey.

4. Thanks! And I have to say I remember your photo of your colorful goyard collection, so bright and beautiful.

5. Thanks! Yes, gery steamer is rare, when I saw it at first glance in shop, I decided to have it immediately. I really love the shape of steamer bag, and I feel gery make it more charming.

6. Amazing, you picked gorgeous colours! :loveeyes:

7. Thanks! That's my favorite 3 special color.

8. Beautiful collection! :smile:

9. Curious - do you find closure using strap of steamer bag hard to manage? I could imagine the whole slipping through the clasps and closure at buckle rather cumbersome.

But one thing for sure - Steamer bag is definitely a beauty!

10. Can we see your whole Goyard collection? Looks like you've got a lot of Goyard pieces

11. Yes, that's really inconvenient in daily use. As far as I know, Steamer bag is a old style and designed for travel. So I guess they designed such a closure way to keep safe. Louis vuitton also has a Steamer bag in same shape even with a lock.

12. Yes, that's really inconvenient in daily use. As far as I know, Steamer bag is a old style and designed for travel. So I guess they designed such a closure way to keep safe. Louis vuitton also has a Steamer bag in same shape even with a lock.

13. I have posted most of my Goyard collection. You can check my threads. Thanks!

14. Yes, that was what I was told by SA in Goyard that Steamer bag is one of the oldest perm collection, although it has been restyled in some minor ways. In fact, I was told that the up coming backpack - Alpin - was inspired by the Steamer bag. If you compare the two, you will see the resemblance. :smile:

15. Beautiful! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice