My first time at Cross Iron Mills Quick Reveal

CravingCoach

ƇѓaVÍʼnĜ ĆőĄçĦ™
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
I was at CIM in Balzac on the 6th, going to pick up a Bronze Studded Alexandra,(which Courtney put away for me) and hopefully another. I ended up getting a style, which I never even considered before. My 5 year old got her first Coach bag as well. She was excited to tell her Nanna: I got a Weal(can't say her R's) Coach Puwse!!

I was dealing mainly with Diane, who was was on the floor with a calculator(which is how my Husband does business!)

I was feeling really overwhelmed and excited. I found my Husband sitting down, holding onto a purse. I was shocked when I saw it was the exotic embossed Audrey! He picked it out, and said it would look great on the back of a motorcycle! He also decided to buy me a scarf, camera case, and bigger wallet. I was floored. It was all marked down a lot, and he is quite happy to bring me to the outlet rather than FP stores. Until I joined this forum, I didn't even know there was such a thing as an outlet store!

Attachments

• Cross Iron Mills Coach outlet 002.jpg
    Cross Iron Mills Coach outlet 002.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 520
thank you! He is a sweetie, for sure, and has great taste! The Audrey was half price, so he couldn't leave without it. I would never have picked it, as I prefer Alexandra, but everytime I look at her, I love her more and more.

Hey fellow Albertan! I have never shopped in an outlet Coach before either, and it was my husband that stumbled upon this when it first opened! Now its a must stop when we go to Calgary. Its a real hit or miss if they have good stuff in though. Congrats on your new goodies!
P.S nice to have husbands that can pick out a good Coach purse isn't? :biggrin:

Hey fellow Albertan! I have never shopped in an outlet Coach before either, and it was my husband that stumbled upon this when it first opened! Now its a must stop when we go to Calgary. Its a real hit or miss if they have good stuff in though. Congrats on your new goodies!
P.S nice to have husbands that can pick out a good Coach purse isn't? :biggrin:
actually, I am a Saskatchewanian(?) lol, but I live very close to Alberta!

My Husband has better taste than I do, lots of time, so I trust his judgement. Thank you for the kind words, I am very blessed and am grateful.