My First Tiffany Reveal

JVSXOXO

Toddler mom who loves pretty things
Feb 16, 2017
So I had initially created a thread about how my first two orders with Tiffany did not go so well, but I'm happy to say that I finally have a keeper! I've been wanting a nice silver-toned bracelet to add to my collection, and here she is!
I don't know how to rotate my images or why they're appearing sideways... but I hope you enjoy anyways!

2hx2jp1.jpg

301hkyt.jpg

2d7seo3.jpg

zwgnxz.jpg

Don't mind my other bracelets. That's the stack I wore today and I wasted no time trying this one on as soon as I got home from work! I'm glad to finally have a keeper and look forward to growing my collection :smile:

Beautiful! And just in time if the new designs are replacing these classics. Enjoy it!

Thank you! Do you have a link to another thread or information about the new styles replacing the old? I think I remember the SA on the phone saying this was a newer style with the bigger heart, but "new" could be subjective I guess? Lol

So I had initially created a thread about how my first two orders with Tiffany did not go so well, but I'm happy to say that I finally have a keeper! I've been wanting a nice silver-toned bracelet to add to my collection, and here she is!
I don't know how to rotate my images or why they're appearing sideways... but I hope you enjoy anyways!

2hx2jp1.jpg

301hkyt.jpg

2d7seo3.jpg

zwgnxz.jpg

Don't mind my other bracelets. That's the stack I wore today and I wasted no time trying this one on as soon as I got home from work! I'm glad to finally have a keeper and look forward to growing my collection :smile:
Congrats. Beautiful bracelet.

Reactions: JVSXOXO