My First THREE YSL Bags! Reveal!

WOW you got the most awesome YSL bags at the moment. I love the Sunset and so pretty colour:smile:

Awww... thank you! I love them all so much and justify them because they are all so different and can be used for such different purposes/occasions. I haven't carrying the Sunset yet, but I can't wait to try it out this weekend. :heart:

Luv the sac de jour. Plz post a pic of the inside without the divider! I would love to see how that looks. I want it in the size meduim, still deciding on color. Thanks.

Sure, here you go. I hope these help. It's quite roomy, especially with the insert taken out . A medium size would carry a lot. Also, the width can be expanded to hold even more if you undo the side straps (like in the last picture). Good luck decided on a color, that's the hardest part :smile:

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 826
  • inside2.jpg
    inside2.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 829
  • inside3.jpg
    inside3.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 828
Sure, here you go. I hope these help. It's quite roomy, especially with the insert taken out . A medium size would carry a lot. Also, the width can be expanded to hold even more if you undo the side straps (like in the last picture). Good luck decided on a color, that's the hardest part :smile:
Thank you! Yeah it just looks lovely. I would use it without the divider and I have been looking on the neiman marcus website and found the one that I most likely will get. I don't have any bag in the dark green.Screenshot_20170920-190610.png

you chose the gray! Any reason why over the green?. I have two gray bags already or I love gray! Felt the green would be a good neutral as well.

I didn't get the SDJ in green because the sales associate told me that the "baby" size doesn't come in the green. Also, I don't have any gray bags, so it made sense to get gray. I almost bought the Sunset bag in green, but I've been wanting a nude colored bag, so I went with the Taupe. The green really is pretty IRL.

And, yes, the inside is suede. :smile:

Reactions: MissRK_77
I didn't get the SDJ in green because the sales associate told me that the "baby" size doesn't come in the green. Also, I don't have any gray bags, so it made sense to get gray. I almost bought the Sunset bag in green, but I've been wanting a nude colored bag, so I went with the Taupe. The green really is pretty IRL.

And, yes, the inside is suede. :smile:
Awesome, thanks for the information. I went ahead and placed the order for the green sac de jour in meduim. Lol. It was a promotion I "could of" refused but didn't. Oh boy. [emoji12] [emoji7]