my first thread!

Bonjour Lilou et bienvenue! hehe I speak a little bit of French so I love to practice when I meet a French speaker. ;) I LOVE the Onatah, it is gorgeous!! Such a pretty color. Definitely keep that one! What part of France do you live in?

Hi Lilou and welcome to tPF :flowers: . I like both bags, however I would use the denim baggy pm for everyday use. I don't have an onatah like yours, however I had a suede one and I could not imagine using that as an everyday bag...

WELCOME to TPF!!! Lucky you for living in France!! you get more LV for the same price!! *laughs*

Onatah definitely looks better on you!!

it's a gorgeous bag, i've seen it in real life and it's lovely. it looks better as you use it =)

I prefer the baggy pm (my fav bag) but I have to admit that onatah looks fabulous on you (maybe because it really matches that shirt you are wearing in the pic). I still say the baggy pm though. Such a cute bag!

Congratulations on your first thread :smile:

About your bags...just think of which you will most use, and what suits your wardrobe, the weather and which you are most comfortable using...