My first, that's a fake confrontation! Yuck!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So, I took my new sophie out for a spin yesterday. I noticed two ladies wispering and pointed at my bag...the were about my age, maybe just a bit older...So I turned and gave them a huge smile, which is what I usually do.

So they walk up to me and say, "we were just looking at your bag and it's...." they exchange a glance, pause a second..."different."

Thanks, I just got it while i was on vacaction.

Another glance, "Oh, did you get it at one of those markets?"

Me, a little miffed, but still friendly, "No, I got it at the Vuittion store in Wailea, this sty...."

Interrupting me, and putting her hand on my arm, and winking at me..."Dear, there is no point is lying to us, we are both VIPs at the Stanford boutique and we can tell you, while this is a good looking fake, Vuitton doesn't make this style."

I put on the breeziest voice and said, "well, as I started to say, this is a new limited edition. It's only available in Japan and Hawaii. I prefer Valley Fair, but Stanford's nice too. Isn't it to bad about Kevin moving to the Philippines, he was so sweet...Sayo is very sweet too, at the Neiman Marcus counter. Next time your there you might ask about the Sophie, that's what this model is."

And I turned on my heel and walked away, leaving them with their mouths open!

:heart: it! Wonderful response! But, you just made me worried that if I ever get a sophie most people are not going to recognize it and assume it's fake.....:sad:

Ha Ha Ha Ha:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: . That was very funny. That will teach them.

Even though you managed to put them in their place you were still polite. Good on you. Me I would have flipped out- terrible I know:shame: .