My first, that's a fake confrontation! Yuck!

it always amazes me how some of the people who spend the most money in vuitton couldnt ever be bothered to know the names or styles or upcoming styles of the bags they buy.

i swear everytime im in the store, i know more of the names and sizes and colors than the SAs do!

...of course, you all do your homework, without a doubt ;)

lol! some people... I love Kevin and Sayo! they are both so nice

I know! Is Kevin still there? He told me he was moving, but then someone....Lulu, I think, told me she just saw him.

Anyway, I figured even if he didn't move, knowing that he was going to move showed I knew him enough to know of his plans...lol...

Good for you, Mary!

Seriously, what is it about the Sophie that makes people think it's fake? I went to the SF store in Union Square and I had a SA INSPECT the darn thing. It start innocently enough with her asking about the bag. Then she asked if she could see it and I gladly took it off while I strolled in the shoe section. I came back to the counter and she was looking at the stamp and the stitching. My husband and I looked at her with raised eyebrows until she finally gave my bag back. It was very interesting to say the least.

Good for you, Mary!

Seriously, what is it about the Sophie that makes people think it's fake? I went to the SF store in Union Square and I had a SA INSPECT the darn thing. It start innocently enough with her asking about the bag. Then she asked if she could see it and I gladly took it off while I strolled in the shoe section. I came back to the counter and she was looking at the stamp and the stitching. My husband and I looked at her with raised eyebrows until she finally gave my bag back. It was very interesting to say the least.

Ugh, I get that with my lizard cerise pochette too... I think it's because they have never seen the styles...but they shouldn't assume anything...it's one thing for strangers to do it but SAs :mad: .

michelle - i can't believe the SA inspected your sophie.. RIDICULOUS!!!

Before she started looking at in under a microscope, I distinctly remember her saying, "We haven't rec'd those yet and we are waiting for them". If she knew about the Sohpie, why did she need to inspect it like that? I thought it was odd and it made me feel a little uncomfortable. :s

LOL, great come back! Seriously, what is UP with tact these days??? Are people really that arrogant to write off bags they've never seen before as fake in front of other people's faces?