My first taste of orange...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting an Hermes bangle for the longest time...and well, about a month ago, I walked into this local second hand store called 'Second Time Around' just to browse...they have an amazing selection of high-end designer goods, from RTW, to shoes, to purses, to jewellery..
    I was just browsing until I saw this...and my heart stopped...I knew it was a mistake asking to try it on...then I put it on layaway and picked it up last week.

2. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

I'm not too sure what the style name is...and would love to find out.
    I believe that the leather is lizard (from researching on tpf and that's also what the owner of the store told me)

3. And worn with my daily arm candies...
    [​IMG]

4. Congrat's on your new purchase!...... i can't help you on the name but i'm sure someone here will be able to!

5. I don't know the name of it but that's a lovely bracelet.
    Congratulations and enjoy :biggrin:!

6. Thanks skes2002 and **Chanel** ;)

7. :yahoo:

wow wee, that's awesome and looks great on you, congratulations!

8. Wowee mizz852 that is one lovely bangle! I'm no jewellery expert but the gold looks like the chain d'ancre scarf ring so maybe it is something in the chain d'ancre line at a guess? Someone on tpf is bound to know!
    Congrats anyway she's gorgeous:greengrin::ps:

9. It's lovely!! Many congrats!! Enjoy! :tup::smile:

10. Cool bangle! Looks great on you, congrats!

11. The bangle looks lovely on you.....CONGRATS :yahoo::woohoo: !

12. Congrats - what an amazing find! It looks perfect on you!

13. Looks really good on you. I bet it's comfy and computer friendly since it's a cuff! Lucky u to have found this! Enjoy!

14. It's a lovely bracelet! Congrats!