My first taste of Hermes!

lacherig

Aug 7, 2006
A couple of weeks ago, I was on vacation in Miami. Obviously, this meant a trip to the Bal Harbour shops and my first Hermes item!

I knew I wanted a pocket square and I confessed to the SA helping me that this was my first purchase. He promised me that it wouldn't be my last! I fear he's correct! I was absolutely impressed with the level customer service and his willingness to take as much time as I needed as I gushed over each pocket square. Would it be completely dorky to send him a quick thank you note?

Anyway, on to the goods! Did this design have a name? My SA mentioned that this design is also a men's tie, but that's all I know about it.

(ETA: I'm having issues with my photo. You can find it at the link below.)
http://render-2.snapfish.com/render...KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QPnG|Rup6lQQ|/of=50,590,442

I don't see a picture but I think a thank you note is always appreciated. That's very gracious of you to think of doing it! Congrats on your first H... and welcome to the orange side!!!

Welcome to your new addiction! I send small things like tea and thank you cards to my SA, she is wonderful! I think this also reinforces to other SAs that good service is what they should be encouraged to give us, not stoppy, snobbish attitude.