My first Tano is out for delivery...

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I am so excited right now that I can hardly stand it!! My very first Tano is out for delievery ...I should have it in a few hours:graucho:

I just wanted to share my excitement here and as soon as I get my new baby..I'll post some photos!!!!

In case you are wondering..........it is the GRAPE MINILISA!!!!!!:sunshine: Let's hope that I love it!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm grape minilisa! It's divine, I hope you love it. Mine's about to go for an adventure for the day (work, woo hoo lol) but she will love it nonetheless.

She has ARRIVED!!!!!! Introducing my new grape minilisa......what do you all think?

TanofromLB.jpg
TanoGrape1.jpg

TanoGrapeinside.jpg
TanoGrapeModel.jpg

:faint:I am in love with the color....its just more than the picture can really capture!!! I'm letting it air out a little...the leather smell is starting to come through now (it was so hot in that little plastic bag). But seriously, it is slouchier than I thought it would be and I am so happy with that!!!!!

She is a beauty!!! :tup: Did that come from LB, and is that a lollipop?!

I am awaiting my first this week as well, and, er....my second. :faint: Don't tell, ok?

She is a beauty!!! :tup: Did that come from LB, and is that a lollipop?!

I am awaiting my first this week as well, and, er....my second. :faint: Don't tell, ok?

It is from LB...I'm really impressed with their customer service and fast shipping!! It is a lollipop that is actually soap..isn't it cute?!

Oh...your second huh?? I'm about in the same boat with you, is there room??:graucho:

Aw that bag looks so great on you! I loved getting my first Tano! I want more! hahaha.

Is that lollipop soap thing LB's signature gift or something? I've seen that somewhere else too. It makes me wanna order from them! hahaha

Beautiful bag!!!! I can't wait for my grape bag!!!!!

I have ordered from LB a few times and they have always sent a nice little soap. Not always a lollipop shape though.