my first strand of chanel pearls!

That's really stunning!!! Its beauty is magnified when you wear it. I declare that will be my next target. But may I know it's very white or yellowish looking "pearls". Thanks!!!

and now i'm officially addicted! will be going back on monday to pick up the iconic pearl chokers.

will post more pics soon and also pics of my new purse. had to snap some quick shots while bf's outside, but will retake some better pics later tonight...tehehehehe :yahoo:

chanelpearls006.jpg

That's really stunning!!! Its beauty is magnified when you wear it. I declare that will be my next target. But may I know it's very white or yellowish looking "pearls". Thanks!!!

i'm at work right now, will take a closer look when i get home, but from what i remembered, they were "creamy" looking, not what i would describe as "yellowish". and thank you for your generous words. :shame:

I'M BAAAAAACK!!! BUT NOT WITH THE ICONIC PEARL, they were alittle too long for me and didn't give me the butterflies when i put them on, however, i did not come back empty handed. i'm at work right now, but will post pics when i get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEE
AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M STILL MADLY INLOVE W/ MY PEARLS, THEY ARE TDF!

^^ I am dying to know what you bought! I was just there and only got some shoes. There wasn't anything else that gave me "butterflies"... so I'm thinking you saw something I didn't! :yes:

Irene - CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new pearls!! :yahoo: I LOVE this style and needless to say, I am jealous ;) They look gorgeous on you!!! :heart:

Can't wait to see what got instead of the iconic pearls...:graucho:

thank you!! i'm so happy w/ my purchaes!
my new buy was inspired by seeing a fellow pf'ers pics. i'm glad i saw the pix, otherwise my SA probably would've overlooked them too. yipeeeee!! i'm sooo happeeeeee