My First Stella

christij

O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
I've been reading this awesome forum for the past few months, and hope you don't mind me sharing. I have always been a big Marc Jacobs fan, but I didn't really see myself ever getting to actually bring one of his beautiful bags home. Well that darn live.com discount was a total enabler and I went from no bags a month ago, to now having three. Whoops!

First it was a black Faridah that I love - so practical, then a rose quartz large multi-pocket off ebay (wow - those really are heavy) and today my third one showed up... a grass green STELLA! I found her on Ebay last week while waiting for my daughter to get out of school (I'm blaming the iphone for allowing me to cruise ebay in the parking lot). I think it was the most impulsive buy I've ever made - I just hit that BIN and that was that.

She arrived today and she's gorgeous. I am totally in love with her, and worry about a possible stella addiction forming. I love big bags with lots of pockets... My daughter asked me if I wanted to marry the bag, so I guess my excitement was hard to contain. :shame:

Anyways, here she is. She is in such great condition, like new. The green is so pretty and fun, but doesn't photograph true to color very well. She's not nearly as neon as she seems in pictures, she's just a goregous apple green.

img_5172.jpg

img_5165.jpg

img_5166.jpg

img_5178.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Super pretty! I adore the Stella - I too love big bags with lots of pockets. And if I could use my label maker to label those pockets, it would be even better for me! And if the pockets had little pockets within ... even better! My DH is always joking that if I could just have a house full of little compartmentalized "cute baby size" storage thingies, all labeled, I'd be the happiest person on earth. :P

Congratulations on a great bag - actually, three great bags! I love the Faridah too. I haven't had a MP but I have heard they're heavy, as you said. Welcome to the MJ forum! You're off to a great start.

So pretty! I saw that after the auction ended and couldn't believe I missed it - while I was at school picking up my son (maybe our kids go to the same school - lol!). Guess I'm going to have to get better at surfing the internet on my BlackBerry!

But seriously, congrats - she is gorgeous! Glad a Pfer got her!

PS The Faridah is my fav bag right now, so I know I am going to love my Stella when I finally find her! Stelllllaaaaa!