My First Stam!

1. Finally I got my first Stam!! And I got it in Putty, the only color that I really want :yahoo:

Thanks for a lot of people who have helped me authenticate this bag (especially bag.lover and elongreach.) I will post the pictures when I get it in my hands :love: I can't wait to touch the buttery soft leather.

2. YAY!!!! Congrats! Can't wait for you to get it, hope it'll be perfect. =)
    You & Elongreach are Putty Stam sisters. =)

3. Woo hoo! Congratulations Chloe.Clementine! Post pictures when you receive it - bet it's gorgeous!

4. Congrats!!!!

Can't wait to see your pictures!

5. Congrats and enjoy!

6. congrats!

7. YAY! I'm glad you got this. I was SOOO tempted, but decided against bidding once I already saw a bid. I figured it wasn't meant to be.

Congrats!

8. Congratulations! Can't wait for pics!

9. mpark46, thank you for not bidding against me :flowers:. You're such a sport. If I didn't get that one I thought I was going to get the black stam, but I really fall in love with the putty stam. So Thank You!!!

I would post pictures as soon as I get the bag! I'm so frickin' excited :yahoo:

10. Congrats Chloe! I'm glad I could help out a bit. I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoy mines!

11. Congratulations, Chloe.clementine!!! post pics when you can! :biggrin:

12. Gongrats!! That´s an awesome bag.

13. Congrats. Glad it went to a PFer:yahoo:

and post pics soon as u get it :tender:

14. Wow, how exciting! The stam looks so gorgeous in pics (have never seen irl.)

15. Good for you!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice