My First Speedy! (hopefully many more to come!)

Jan 9, 2006
So, I must admit, when I first joined this forum I thought all you speedy ladies were crazy. Shoulder bags are so easy, why would anyone want something handheld?! But, the lovely speedy grew on me and I made my last purchase of 2006 a lovely Toledo Blue 30. After I got it, I thought it might be too big since it's not really a 30, but it is just perfect!! She was born in 1992, but looks brand new, making her the oldest of my bag babies at almost 15.

speedy01.jpg

speedy02.jpg

I'm using my medium pursket inside ... a large might be better for a 30, since it only covers 3 sides, but it will do for now.
speedy03.jpg

Also, a few months ago, I was outbid on a peppermint vernis key holder on ebay, so when another one popped up, I had to have it. I've had it for a few weeks but haven't posted pics.
speedy04.jpg

speedy05.jpg

speedy06.jpg

Modeling photos will be taken later tonight when I take Miss Speedy out on the town! :graucho: I did take new collection photos though, those to come!

luv ur Red Vernis Agenda! Red Vernis always add that special 'pop' w/ everything! I wish i can use Vernis agenda like you-i am too clumsy but goes crazy if there's a scratch or smudge on my marshmallow lexington ^^;

omg...they are all so pretty together!! I love all the colors! blue! mandarin!! and ::gasp:: all the vernis...absolutely TDF!!!! no mono or damier for you huh! its all about the colors!

Thanks guys! I haven't been this excited about a bag in a while ... I'm getting ready to take her out for the first time! :yahoo:

omg...they are all so pretty together!! I love all the colors! blue! mandarin!! and ::gasp:: all the vernis...absolutely TDF!!!! no mono or damier for you huh! its all about the colors!

Haha, I know! That's why I stayed away from LV for a long time ... the mono doesn't do it for me! I live in south FL so I can get away with color year round. I'm hoping to get some damier one day though. Love that!