My first Special Order has arrived!

Here's another pic. I am in love with this bag!

DSCN1399.jpg

Oh- I can see why- I love the Black/White one of my favorite combo's. Congrats to you Harley.:heart:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What a special, special Bolide! How wonderful is that feeling, knowing that it's personalised, custom-made for you. And ONLY YOU! So happy for you harleyNemma!

What's the colour of the interior, by the way?

Grace, amamxr, piper, lulilu, HC - Thank you!

CB - The clochette was a surprise! The SAs were so busy looking at the bag they didn't look at anything else so when I called the store today to talk to my SA she was totally surprised (and delighted!) by the clochette!

Mrs S - The interior is black agneau and the stitching is all done in white...so it looks wonderful. We had thought about a color, but now, I am glad it is all in black.

but...I am already conspiring with my SA for my next SO..hehe :jammin:

harley: saw it at the bolide thread and now i finally found my way here. This has to be one of the most beautiful bolide i've ever seen!!! totally drool worthy!! congratulations!!!!

HN~~ OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
Black & White is one of my favorite color combos.
This is one of the most beautiful Bolide bags I have ever seen.
Congratulations on your first Podium order - may many more come your way!

I would never have thought that I would like black with white stitching, but that bag is absolutely gorgeous! What a stunner! LOVE the scarf, too! Congratulations! What fun it must be to do a completely custom order...