My first set of LVs

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Well, it's finally here. I got my belated V-day presents from BF today because he was holding them "hostage" for awhile now. :lol: And I picked up my Ribera Mini from the store today too. So here they are!! I love the mini sac... it's so adorably cute! :love:

IMG_9869.JPG

IMG_9871.JPG

IMG_9872.JPG

I love your choice of the 3 LVs. You'll get really good use out of the mini sac. I had it for 3 years and wore it til the handles turned really really dark. It fits a lot in surprisingly!

Thanks ladies!! For some reason, I'm very excited about the mini sac over the other 2 damier. I think because that one is in monogram. :lol:

LV raised their price this Wed. It was a good thing I phone ordered the ribera mini over the weekend to get the old price.

bella1 said:
I love your choice of the 3 LVs. You'll get really good use out of the mini sac. I had it for 3 years and wore it til the handles turned really really dark. It fits a lot in surprisingly!

Ya, I'm surprise in how much it fits! I'm taking it out to dinner with me later tonight. I can't get over how cute it looks in person.

Thanks ladies! I was suppose to get 2 bags but a few days before the price hike, I started panicking for some reason... that's how the ribera mini got added to my collection. :wacko: I might have to hide the ribera mini for awhile. :lol:

Oh, the curse of the LV price hike. :Push:

Irissy said:
Thanks ladies! I was suppose to get 2 bags but a few days before the price hike, I started panicking for some reason... that's how the ribera mini got added to my collection. :wacko: I might have to hide the ribera mini for awhile. :lol:

Oh, the curse of the LV price hike. :Push:
Just tell him you got it on sale! And with a straight face say......I SWEAR! That works for me all the time. :biggrin: