My first Saint Laurent Paris reveal!!! Come join me!

2013 Cabas Classique Y (medium) in purple under the new Saint Laurent Paris helm of Hedi Slimane....formerly known as the YSL chyc cabas. It seems most still prefer the YSL version but compared it side to side today with a large, I think this Saint Laurent design is more sleeker.

My first YSL piece...Je t'aime! :loveeyes:

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

absolutely amazing colour and leather, congrats, this is a beautiful bag indeed !

thank you, Vesna!
This is my first piece so I'm pretty excited about it.
Originally i was going for the Celine Luggage but the shipping to Toronto was absolutely ludicrous so I got this instead...for now. :smile: Going to NYC in a few months so I'll pick up the celine then.

As per your signatory, you sound familiar with the YSL brand...how about much with the cabas?
I see that you mentioned something about an inner leather tag with serial number...does this apply to the new saint laurent one i have as well?

yup, the dust bag does say YSL. from my understanding, they are keeping the YSL namesake for some things, but i don't know what. this dust bag came with the bag at holt renfrew, so i don't know. either way, a dust bag is a minor detail when it comes down to it matching saint laurent paris.

The bag is beautiful as well as the color! Am I seeing correctly, the dustbag still says YSL?