MY first Rm purchase arrived!

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I ordered an RM Nikki from Bonanza the other day. It has finally arrived and I am in love :smile: The studs, color, and leather are more beautiful in person. This bag was purchased used but is in like new condition. I am so excited to use my new bag. I am sure this will be the first of many RM Nikki purchases. The bag size and drop length are perfect for me :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 729
  • IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 747
  • IMG_3209.JPG
    IMG_3209.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_3210 copy.jpg
    IMG_3210 copy.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 738
I ordered an RM Nikki from Bonanza the other day. It has finally arrived and I am in love :smile: The studs, color, and leather are more beautiful in person. This bag was purchased used but is in like new condition. I am so excited to use my new bag. I am sure this will be the first of many RM Nikki purchases. The bag size and drop length are perfect for me :smile:

Love the blue and the birdie lining! ^^)

This is a goodie and an oldie! Glad you snagged it at a good price too!! Nikko has been retired so hold on to it for sure ;)