My first RM is on it's way

rachaelmb

O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Hi everyone,
I am very excited to finally be part of the RM club, I was able to get a MAB in cloud grey with the black/white floral lining on sale for just $276! This seems like a pretty good deal, yes? It is shipping out on Monday and will take approx 3 days to arrive. I cannot wait to see this bag in real life! So is this a good bag to start the collection with? It seems to be a classic and I have heard such great things about this brand. I don't have a grey bag and this appears to be a lovely shade. If all goes well then I have a wine Nikki on my wish list next....actually that was already on my wish list but this sale seemed too good to pass up!:yahoo:

Oooh, congrats, that's a great deal... I just took my Cloud Grey Nikki out of her dust bag tonight JUST to admire the color and take a sniff. This leather is so addicting - welcome to RM madness:smile:

Great choice for a first RM, the CG leather is gorgeous.. It tends to vary in color though so be prepared for a grey bag, a taupe bag or anything in between! That is the beauty of the cloud grey leather though. I really like the texture of it too!

Do you like big bags? Have you tried a MAB on in person?

Great to see you here, rachelmb!! Welcome! If you like BE leather you will also like RM leather...they are both very soft, thick, and durable. Congrats on a great buy!!!

Great choice for a first RM, the CG leather is gorgeous.. It tends to vary in color though so be prepared for a grey bag, a taupe bag or anything in between! That is the beauty of the cloud grey leather though. I really like the texture of it too!

Do you like big bags? Have you tried a MAB on in person?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome:heart: I will be sure to post pics when it arrives. I haven't tried the MAB in person but I do love big bags. I have been looking forward to getting a RM bag for quite some time now. I originally had my eye out for a Nikki but this just seemed like too good of a price to pass up.