My First RM Bag!!

svgal

Jul 31, 2008
Hi RM Fans! A funny thing happened today...I went to my local Saks to purchase my first Louis Vuitton bag and was shocked that they wanted so much money for such a flimsy, small bag. Needless to say, I did not buy it. I then noticed a RM display and feel in love with a Brown Morning After Mini bag. I bought the bag (black and white liner) and brought it home. I love the size and quality but now think I should buy a RM bag with more "punch" to it. I called LunaBoston and was told that I could preorder a Navy Lux MAM which should be in any day now. What do you RM fans think would be a better first RM bag...brown MAM or navy lux MAM??? Thanks for your help!

I agree I'd go for the Navy Luxe! Though if it's the new dark brown leather you are referring to I think the leather is so soft and luscious! Two great choices for a first RM! Depends on your wardrobe too I guess.

Both! LOL! The dark brown is scrumptious! It's soft and supple yet not easily scratched or scuffed! The navy luxe would be an equally beautiful bag though and from what I can gather is much like the dark brown in texture. Either bag is going to be a great bag to start with!

Both! LOL! The dark brown is scrumptious! It's soft and supple yet not easily scratched or scuffed! The navy luxe would be an equally beautiful bag though and from what I can gather is much like the dark brown in texture. Either bag is going to be a great bag to start with!

ITA:tup: Both are so versatile and just gorgeous!

Oooo -- navy luxe (if you can only have one), hands down. RM usually has a deep borwn bag every fall/winter, but not necessarily that kind of blue. Check out the thread on the NL MAM that just was posted. It's lovely!