My First RH Bag Reveal! But is it a keeper?

Hi everyone! Thanks for everyone's input I'm still deciding but the Black RGGH town I was watching online is now gone. :sad: I've been also looking at another bag however not Bal. Does anyone here have a Givenchy pandora? How does it compare to Bal? This is the photo of the bag I am also looking at.

picture.php

picture.php

I tried it on last week in Cultstatus (where I believe this shot is from) in a Caramel. It is unbelievably lightweight - definitely lighter than my City or Part-Time.

It's gorgeous leather, and you can wear it from the strap with the two zippers facing inwards, so it looks like a normal satchel.

Great capacity, and it because it is so unbelievably soft, it collapses in on itself when you carry it from the little handle. I imagine that with use, the bag's zipper line would also soften up like Bal bag zippers, and it would get that little dip in the middle when carried from the long strap.

A cute bag for sure, and definitely a whole lot more roomy than the Town: two totally different bags.

That City is absolutely gorgeous! A Black RH City is definitely a classic, but if you're having second thoughts about it, that means something. Go with your instinct! Perhaps a Black RGGH Town will satisfy you and/or you'll find another Black RH City later at a better price. And that Givenchy also looks great! (But I'm biased towards the Black City more ;))

Thanks SkyBlueDay and o_luxurious for your input, I think I might give up on the Black RGGH Town just for a while. The Givenchy looks different to me as I have many bal bags already for now already.

SkyBlueDay, is the Pandora lighter than the RH City? Does it look weird worn on the body with the strap?