My first reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

This is my first reveal so please go easy on me This is my second Gucci bag though, I got a Vintage Web Boston for my 21st last year and have been drooling over all your bags since then!
    I have been wanting this bag for a while now but haven't been able to afford it, so when she cropped up pre loved but as new I couldn't resist a bargain

So, here she is...
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464200969.615012.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464200984.965983.jpg

My Gucci Disco in black
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464200997.949207.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464201031.540805.jpg

And here she is with her big sister...
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464201125.107578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464201186.229375.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464201205.864811.jpg

Can't wait to use her, it'll be so to not worry about colour transfer as I do with my Boston! ��

2. Wow, what a gorgeous pair of Gucci handbags. So classic and will never go out of style.

3. Congrats!! Love them both!!

4. Gorgeous Disco!
    You are going to love this bag so much. It really is such a practical and easy to use bag.
    Many congrats and enjoy using it.

5. Beautiful reveal. Congratulations

6. Lovely!

7. Congrats on getting such a gorgeous bag! I love disco bag especially in a classic color 🏼🏼🏼

8. Enjoy! 💕

Sent from my LGLS991 using PurseForum mobile app

9. Congrats!! Such a stunning duo! I'm probably going to pick up the black Gucci next week!

10. Lovely!

11. Thanks for sharing, she's beautiful!

The size of the Gucci Disco looks really perfect for everyday use~

12. Thanks everyone! I was really tempted by the red but black won out in the end

13. Aww absolutely a stunner! Love crossbodies like this :smile:

14. Love this style. The black will be more versatile.

15. Super! :heart::heart::heart: