My first reveal

Nedsmommy

Dec 13, 2015
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453657693.806393.jpg
Here is a picture of my mini mulberry family. My love affair began in July 2015, when I made my first purchase of the sbs in black. 2 months later I bought the metallic mushroom mini Lilly. I received the jmj pouch for Christmas and quickly went on to purchase the oak coin purse and grabbed the oak bays tote and oz blood cara pochette in the sale. I am so impressed with the quality and the amazing leather smell. I hope to get the graphite Bayswater for my birthday next month. I think I'm slightly addicted lol x

Mulbs

Jun 4, 2014
View attachment 3251280
Here is a picture of my mini mulberry family. My love affair began in July 2015, when I made my first purchase of the sbs in black. 2 months later I bought the metallic mushroom mini Lilly. I received the jmj pouch for Christmas and quickly went on to purchase the oak coin purse and grabbed the oak bays tote and oz blood cara pochette in the sale. I am so impressed with the quality and the amazing leather smell. I hope to get the graphite Bayswater for my birthday next month. I think I'm slightly addicted lol x
Absolutely gorgeous collection. Good work! How do you wear your pouch? Would love to see modelling pictures...