My first reveal !!!

Mariquel said:
Gorgeous purse, love the color! I like the way you can wear either strap on your shoulder.

Beautiful silky black cat too with the glow-in-the-dark eyes!

I have two black cats. They feel the need to be very involved with everything !!!

Beautiful bag and a beautiful color!!! ENJOY!!! I also LOVE your nail polish - I'm trying to get up the nerve to do my nails that color. Believe it or not, I have teenagers and I'm still worried about the SHYTE my mother will give me about purple nails. But about that bag, she'd have only good things to say....

Your new bag looks so great on you!! I'm always amazed at how a bag I wasn't keen on will steal my heart in mod shots! And big thanks for including the MacBook pics - it is always so hard to tell if my iPad or laptop will fit from website dimensions alone - it is super helpful to see pics!! Enjoy!!!

Joannek1717 said:
Beautiful bag and a beautiful color!!! ENJOY!!! I also LOVE your nail polish - I'm trying to get up the nerve to do my nails that color. Believe it or not, I have teenagers and I'm still worried about the SHYTE my mother will give me about purple nails. But about that bag, she'd have only good things to say....

LOL - I was thinking just the same thing!

Joannek1717 said:

Lol I have several shades of purple right now, it's a faze I am sure. How about trying a light violet color and working up to a bolder purple?