My first reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You guys have no idea. I was so excited about buying my very first Coach bag ever yesterday. And then when I was back in the truck in the parking lot, I was admiring it--is it silly that I had butterflies? Because I really did--and then a second wave of excitement came over me when I realized this meant I get to do my first reveal! (Hi my name is Cari and I'm a nerd).

So here it goes, anyone up for a reveal?

2. Woo hoo! I'm up for an early one. I'm actually leaving for the outlets in about an hour so this should hype me up!

3. I'm here!!!

4. I'm here!

5. Bring it!!!:graucho:

6. :whistle:

7. So exciting! REVEAL! REVEAL! REVEAL!

8. I'm here!!! An NO you are NOT a nerd!!!! LOL

9. Note to self: Upload photos BEFORE announcing a reveal and making everyone wait in suspense... :P

10. I'm here!!! Reveal time!!!

11. Oh and maybe while I'm waiting for the upload, I should add:

I don't have a boutique anywhere near here (That's probably why everyone and her sister carries a fake). So I don't have any pretty coach shopping bags or tissue paper. To unwrap for the reveal...

So, yes, I am using a blanket. And I don't care.

My reveals will be few and far between, so I am going to at least have fun with them.

12. [​IMG]

13. ^^^ you should definitely have fun with your reveals!!! Very important.

14. Hmmmm.... big black hand tag... doesn't tell me much.

15. No idea, you wrapped her up well ...