My first reveal!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I have recently just started posting on TPF after lurking for awhile :ninja: haha. It is so great here and I love looking at everyone's beautiful collections! Everyone is so nice :heart:

Anyway, onto what we are all here for: the reveal!

DH surprised me with a visit to LV on the weekend for our anniversary with the promise of "You can get anything you want" and I came away with...

[​IMG]

Zippy Coin Purse in Epi Grenade!! I got the last one too, how awesome!

Needless to say, I was pretty chuffed. The next day as I pulled in to home after work, I noticed the post worker pulling in behind me with a big box in his arms :heart:

What could it be I wonder?? hehe...

2. Congrats! Love the color.

3. Congrats! Love the color and the Zippy coin purse is just too cute. :smile:

4. [​IMG]

Hmm.. It's vintage!

[​IMG]

and YELLOW!

Any guesses??

5. Thanks cindy05 and freshmess! The colour is TDF, I was actually surprised at how much it can fit!

6. [​IMG]

Doin' a lil' strip :wlae: ...

7. yay, Congrats!!! I love that yellow Noe (is it?) so gorgeous, love your zippy too.

8. [​IMG]

TADA! Epi Petit Noe! I :heart: it!

My favourite part is the lining..

[​IMG]

And the two new pieces together..

[​IMG]

Thanks so much for looking and allowing me to share my excitement everyone! :heart:

9. Thanks, baglady2006 (your puppy is gorgeous!). Yep it's a Petit Noe alright.

10. congrats

11. Congrats .. great contrast of colours:heart:

12. Oh man, love your new things, Congrats!!:tup:

13. tryagain: Thanks!

shalomjude, e.crowle: Thanks guys! Yay Aussies! :heart:

14. thanks! wowza, the color combo is stunning!! I so love these happy colors, congrats again and enjoy!!!

15. Your Epi Noe is a fabulous bag. The yellow was always my favorite in this line exactly because of the lining. Which is a great match for the cute Zippy Coin Purse. Congrats on these wonderful additions.