My first reveal - White Croc Clutch!

pixie61582

May 5, 2009
So excited to do my first reveal! I discovered tPf after purchasing my Hug Me from BE and I'm so happy that I finally have a new purchase to share. :biggrin: My White Croc Clutch arrived over the weekend and I couldn't wait to use my gorgeous new beauty...especially since I've been hunting for a clutch for the longest time. As soon as I unwrapped her it was love at first sight *happy dance* :yahoo:I couldn't wait to show her off and wore her to dinner that night. I love the two separate sections, it makes it so easy to find what I need in a cinch and keeps things organized. She transitions easily and beautifully from day to night, and so far looks like she'll be able to stand up to the wear and tear of my two little boys. I can even pop in some diapers and the wipes container and use her as an impromptu baby clutch! I hope I'm not going overboard with the pictures, I'm just so excited!

Attachments

• IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 73
Thank you all! It didn't come with a strap, and as far as I know it's simply a different clutch. I know it isn't the same as the regular Clutch Me, but I'm not sure if this is a SS10 design.

I'd love to see this clutch in other colors and leathers too! I think I'm addicted to clutches now...:happydance:

I think I remember this style - a year or maybe two ago on one of the sample sales BE had this clutch in the white and also in a tan croc - I remember really liking it a lot then -- it looks like a good size and shape for more of a day clutch!

Yes, I love it! I've been shopping for a new "date night" clutch.... at Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton.... something that will make me feel special and glamorous (and hold all my crap.) But this is the best design I've seen! It's beautiful - congratulations!

You're all so sweet! I found this treasure in the sample sale, it took a little while to ship which is why I just received it, but it was definitely well worth the wait. I'm not sure if BE will be making more of these, but I can ask Rose or Jackie if a group BEC can be done. I think we'll need 8 people?