My first reveal - Trevi!!!!

bearbear

O.G.
Dec 29, 2008
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I bought the Bellevue PM in Blue Nuit last Saturday, but brought it back and exchanged to the Trevi PM. I think the Trevi goes with everthing!!! so Happy!! I know you guys like modeling pictures so please enjoy my first reveal !!!! :peace:

Attachments

• DSC00341.JPG
    DSC00341.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00338.JPG
    DSC00338.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00333.JPG
    DSC00333.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC00335.JPG
    DSC00335.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC00337.JPG
    DSC00337.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 341
Gorgeous bag, and it's the perfect size for you!

If you dont mind my asking, how tall you are? I go back and forth all the time on what size I want this bag in, so it helps to see all diffirent heights sporting the Trevi.

Gorgeous bag, and it's the perfect size for you!

If you dont mind my asking, how tall you are? I go back and forth all the time on what size I want this bag in, so it helps to see all diffirent heights sporting the Trevi.

I am really short, abt 5.3" at most. When I tried on first time I think it's too big, compare to my Tivoli PM, I am not used to the size of Trevi. but when I tried it again the next day, i think it is just perfect size, but I was thinking if they have a petite PM size for trevi that bag will be looking so cute. By the way I saw a woman using the PM and she's about 5"7 and quite fat, but the Trevi PM still looking very good with her, and actually after I saw her using it I went back to LV the next day to exhchang it.:lol: