My first reveal - Trevi!!!!

D

Deleted member 20806

I loooooooooove thos bag SO much! It's one of the best damier bags available! Great choice!:nuts:

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Wow :biggrin: Congrats to beautiful Trevi PM!! Looks great in modeling pics with different outfits :yes:

conrad18

O.G.
Apr 3, 2007
Gorgeous bag, and it's the perfect size for you!

If you dont mind my asking, how tall you are? I go back and forth all the time on what size I want this bag in, so it helps to see all diffirent heights sporting the Trevi.

bearbear

O.G.
Dec 29, 2008
Gorgeous bag, and it's the perfect size for you!

If you dont mind my asking, how tall you are? I go back and forth all the time on what size I want this bag in, so it helps to see all diffirent heights sporting the Trevi.
I am really short, abt 5.3" at most. When I tried on first time I think it's too big, compare to my Tivoli PM, I am not used to the size of Trevi. but when I tried it again the next day, i think it is just perfect size, but I was thinking if they have a petite PM size for trevi that bag will be looking so cute. By the way I saw a woman using the PM and she's about 5"7 and quite fat, but the Trevi PM still looking very good with her, and actually after I saw her using it I went back to LV the next day to exhchang it.:lol: