My First Reveal, Second Coach Bag, Did not go with Poppy or groovy!

The Bag is fab and so is the coin purse.

As for Fobs I would go with the Mouse (Bonanzle) has a few at a good price. Or the Elephant (Ebay) has these or if you want to match the lining go for the Whale (both Bonanzle and Ebay have these) the Outlet also had these..

Here is item 1 with no teaser pics, got it at macy's 30% off so YEAH!!

andrew024-1.jpg

I have one of these and LOVE IT! The color is so gorgeous and the leather so nice!

THANKS GIRLS!!! :biggrin:

COACHADDICT thanks for the tips i will def look into looking for these fobs, i'm really liking the little mouse,the penguin or the new jewel keyfob if something else comes up I'll add it to my collection thanks!

Swan0519 the leather is definitely very pretty and soft i also love it :biggrin:

krissypoo1975 i was also looking at that penguin on the website i like it...

Last edited:
i love it! i think it's a great bag! i have the purple tote and I just love this line! anything glittery and pave would look good as a keyfob, like the dice or the penguin, or even the round circle fob with the c's in it

I think they look great together! Good choice. Grey is such a great neutral color that goes with everything. As for a fob, I think the lilac daphne flower charm would be really cute on the grey. http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Coach-Daphn...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item58825c5d4f

(Not my auction) If you like that one, you might be able to find it at an outlet still, or I'd say you can find one at a better price on ebay if you hold out...I won one last night for $27, and that's a little pricey...got caught up in the moment though!

i love it! i think it's a great bag! i have the purple tote and I just love this line! anything glittery and pave would look good as a keyfob, like the dice or the penguin, or even the round circle fob with the c's in it

i was thinking of all of these the c's are also really cute!! i may have to look into this when macy's has their friends sale....the dice are really cute also thanks for ur input really helpful...

krislynne thanks that is sooo unique have not seen that one before wow!!!

inch37 if they don't have one their u can try to get them to ship to ur store the one i went to was roosfield, ny..hth :biggrin:

I think you made a FABULOUS CHOICE for your 1st ever COACH bag!!! Way to go!!!

This bag is lightweight, seasonless, easy to keep clean and is the PERFECT size!! I think this is better then your previous online choices!! It happens to all of us, we have our heart set on something, get to the store and fall in love with something totally different.

I also LOVE the fact that the mini-skinny dosen't "match" the bag exactly. This is one of those bags that you can TOTALLY go with POPS of color with accessories!!! If it was mine I'd adorne it with the purple jewel FOB like I just got for my B-Day!!! Since it has silver hardware, you have MANY, MANY choices of FOB's and can chnage them with the seasons!!!

Congrats on a great pick!!! Ya done good!!!

Also, :welcome2: to TpF!!! You're gonna :heart: it here!!!

Thanks this is actually my second coach i have a brooke op art large, which i also love this is more like a first reveal very exciting to do one lol.. I was also thinking of the purple jewel fob very cute, i was looking into the charm with the C's on it in crystal and the Daphne flower charm i think thats the name, as well..with ur ladies help i have narrowed it down to those three... oh nd yes ur girls are sure some enablers for sure :graucho:..since being on here i already purchased 5 items after my first bag :nuts: i do love it here thanks and thanks girls 4 ur help! i wish i was as knowledgeable about Coach to help others as well :smile:

I think you made a FABULOUS CHOICE for your 1st ever COACH bag!!! Way to go!!!

This bag is lightweight, seasonless, easy to keep clean and is the PERFECT size!! I think this is better then your previous online choices!! It happens to all of us, we have our heart set on something, get to the store and fall in love with something totally different.

I also LOVE the fact that the mini-skinny dosen't "match" the bag exactly. This is one of those bags that you can TOTALLY go with POPS of color with accessories!!! If it was mine I'd adorne it with the purple jewel FOB like I just got for my B-Day!!! Since it has silver hardware, you have MANY, MANY choices of FOB's and can chnage them with the seasons!!!

Congrats on a great pick!!! Ya done good!!!

Also, :welcome2: to TpF!!! You're gonna :heart: it here!!!