My first reveal....Runway Sunnies C13

stylemechanel

Dec 29, 2012
Well, this is my first reveal, although it is not a bag, I felt it special to mark the occassion with this. :smile:

I am in love with these sunglasses. I found them two weeks ago in the Beverly Hills boutique while shopping with my SA, Kerri. What I love most about them is the intricate design on the sides. The detail is amazing. They come with their own certification card, a sleeper bag (in addition to the hard case), and baby sleeper pieces for the sides (see below).

They do come in other colors and the metal work also comes in gold but they are not the runway glasses. They are equally beautiful though.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• Sunglasses Runway C13 aa.jpg
    Sunglasses Runway C13 aa.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Sunglasses Runway C13 ba.jpg
    Sunglasses Runway C13 ba.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 1,242
  • Sunglasses Runway C13 ea.jpg
    Sunglasses Runway C13 ea.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 1,237
  • SUnglasses Runway C13 da.jpg
    SUnglasses Runway C13 da.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 1,267
Well, this is my first reveal, although it is not a bag, I felt it special to mark the occassion with this. :smile:

I am in love with these sunglasses. I found them two weeks ago in the Beverly Hills boutique while shopping with my SA, Kerri. What I love most about them is the intricate design on the sides. The detail is amazing. They come with their own certification card, a sleeper bag (in addition to the hard case), and baby sleeper pieces for the sides (see below).

They do come in other colors and the metal work also comes in gold but they are not the runway glasses. They are equally beautiful though.

These are gorgeous! Fabulous find, and I love the detail, too. So so lovely!

One question (I have to ask): do they come in red? :smile: and also black?

These are gorgeous! Fabulous find, and I love the detail, too. So so lovely!

One question (I have to ask): do they come in red? :smile: and also black?

Hi tutushopper. Thank you, I love them. I saw them in green, burgundy, and a very dark brown. The brown and brugundy came with gold trim, I'm sorry I don't really remember about the green.

Hi tutushopper. Thank you, I love them. I saw them in green, burgundy, and a very dark brown. The brown and brugundy came with gold trim, I'm sorry I don't really remember about the green.

Thank you; I love the silver trim; it's so pretty.

ETA: Just saw them on the Chanel website, and the colors are gorgeous. I think I may have to run these down. Thanks again for posting your STUNNING sunglasses!!

Last edited:
stylemechanel said:

Pretty swank sunnies
Congrats and wear in good health

Nice sunnies, Stylemechanel! I love the color and design. :smile: Unique+elegance, good choice!

These are gorgeous! I love the details and the gold case. I will have to look for them. I wonder if NM carries these since I am a bit far from a Chanel boutique.

Thanks G&Smommy. I thought of you while I was in the boutique, you are always so current with your fashion and style. I'm sure your girls would fight over these when they are older. I love the photo of your girls and their interest in the designer clothing. So far my daughter is showing only mild amusement at my clothing and purses. She is 20 but I'm still hoping. My back up will be my neice who begs for my things.;)

Thanks G&Smommy. I thought of you while I was in the boutique, you are always so current with your fashion and style. I'm sure your girls would fight over these when they are older. I love the photo of your girls and their interest in the designer clothing. So far my daughter is showing only mild amusement at my clothing and purses. She is 20 but I'm still hoping. My back up will be my neice who begs for my things.;)

Thanks for your sweet comments! My girls already fight over my clothes and shoes and nothing even fits them! They just like to play dress up. These are definitely one of the most beautiful glasses I have seen! I called Chanel.com and there are none available in the boutiques in my state, and they are a boutique exclusive so they may be hard to find. Congrats again on your gorgeous find!