My first reveal! Preloved!

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
Okay, so let me bore you with the story!

To start off, I've never really been an LV girl. I've always seen the Speedys and they're just not my type of bag. I didn't even think LV made any other bag besides Speedys because that's all I ever saw! Haha. So for years and years I never even thought of LV, until I saw my boss' bag. I thought it was the most beautiful bag I had ever seen! The look, the feel, and even the smell! I always loved her bag, but knowing how pricey they were I said no way I can get that. Fast forward to 2 years later and my boss got rid of her bag and bought a new one (a Monogram Neverfull MM to those who are curious). The new bag was pretty but I kept thinking about her old pretty bag so I decided to do some investigating (I didn't even know the bag's name!). I looked for used ones all around but the price was still a bit shocking to me. I contemplated for weeks buying the bag, until I convinced myself to just jump in, after all my birthday is on September 24th so it's close enough to call it a birthday present to myself, right? :graucho:

Anyways, I found a bag from a reputable seller and I dove in! The bag is very well-loved with some pen marks on the inside as well as some black on the vachetta unfortunately, but I'm still head over heels in love with it! It's so very perfect for me. :loveeyes:

So I had to leave some details out of my story to not give away the bag, anyone have any guesses? :P

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
Okay, I can't wait! I was waiting 2 weeks for this bag and then it got stuck at the post office!

It's the Galliera PM! :biggrin:

When I first was looking into buying it, I found out it was discontinued so I was a little sad I wouldn't get that boutique experience. I loved the bag so much though, I decided I can always go buy a wallet in the boutique to go with my bag. :smile:

I am so in love, I can't wait to go buy the wallet, I still haven't decided which wallet I want! :woot:

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
I also adore that it's already Patina too. I think that's what kind of differed me from a new bag too (besides the price and them not having the Galliera). I have been eyeballing the Sully PM, but that's way down the road! I don't need to get ahead of myself, gotta buy the wallet first. :amuse:

reactorberg

Jul 13, 2014
Paltok
This must be an exciting weekend for you. Xoxo
Have you checked out clemence wallet yet?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Okay, I can't wait! I was waiting 2 weeks for this bag and then it got stuck at the post office!

It's the Galliera PM! :biggrin:

When I first was looking into buying it, I found out it was discontinued so I was a little sad I wouldn't get that boutique experience. I loved the bag so much though, I decided I can always go buy a wallet in the boutique to go with my bag. :smile:

I am so in love, I can't wait to go buy the wallet, I still haven't decided which wallet I want! :woot:

Love it! Congratulations!

reactorberg

Jul 13, 2014
Paltok
I must say I am a bit nervous about going into the store too! How was it going in your first time? I feel like I will be overwhelmed. :faint:

When I went there, I already had the item in mind. Glad the SAs were accommodating.

Btw, the only thing that I don't like with clemence is not having a hot stamp option. Otherwise, it's perfect.

Waiting for your mod shots with your beautiful galleria here 💋

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
Love it! Congratulations!
Thank you! :smile:

When I went there, I already had the item in mind. Glad the SAs were accommodating.

Btw, the only thing that I don't like with clemence is not having a hot stamp option. Otherwise, it's perfect.

Waiting for your mod shots with your beautiful galleria here 💋

Oh that's encouraging, I think I'd only be able to muster up courage to go is if I had something in mind. It's a bummer I can't get that hot stamped, it's like you're reading my mind! I'd love to get my first boutique purchase hot stamped. :biggrin:

I will have to take mod shots tomorrow, it's nearly 3am here and I'm in my PJs looking like a wreck! :P