My First Reveal on TPF

It looks great on you.

May I ask, how are you finding this bag when you wear it on just one shoulder (not crossbody)? Is it too long?

So happy for you. your out fit is cute, too!

It looks great on you.

May I ask, how are you finding this bag when you wear it on just one shoulder (not crossbody)? Is it too long?

So happy for you. your out fit is cute, too!

Thank you CassieH! Thank you for the sweet words about my outfit even though it's so casual lol. The square mini fits me quite nicely on the shoulder as well. But if it were to be the rectangular mini... That bag would possibly be too long for me. When I get a chance I will try to post a mod shot of it on the shoulder. :smile:

Here is the red twin to my mini black. I can't believe my husband was so understanding with me purchasing the same bag in a different colour!! I will have to send myself to ban island as some of you put it lol :smile:. Thank you for letting me share!

Wooooot wooooot! So pretty! Good things come to those who wait! I'm so happy for you babe!!!❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Nickita! Love you so much!!! 😘 Thank you again for being so helpful while I was on my hunt for these beauties!! You are the best!

Awe you're so so sweet! Right back at ya! So happy and can't wait to see tons of action shots this spring and summer with that red one! And the black one hehe❤️ Muah! Happy for you!!! Enjoy!!!!