My first reveal on tpf - story time

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
O.G.
Apr 13, 2012
So, I spend a lot of time on the Chanel boards, and there is an ambassador there who enabled me into buying a GST with gold hardware, which will be here next week. In the meanwhile, I have been eyeing the Beige GST, and dying for something RED. I also have been eyeing the large Dior Soft, and was having trouble deciding between the lambskin and the patent (which is gorgeous). So today, after another trip to Chanel finding out there is no red around, back to Dior I went with DD in tow. She was no help when I was trying to decide about the Lady Dior (which I was also considering). I did try the red Soft that I had thought I wanted, but it just didn't "call" to me like I thought it would. That was a disappointment. Just as I had made my decision, I asked about another bag that I'd seen on my last visit. I actually got a reaction from my DD on that one, so I decided that must be the one.

So, it's a little what I thought I wanted, and a little something unexpected, but I'm happy. My Dior Soft. :heart:

Attachments

• dior 001a.jpg
    dior 001a.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 2,707
  • dior 006a.jpg
    dior 006a.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,684
  • dior 005a.jpg
    dior 005a.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2,700
  • dior 021a.jpg
    dior 021a.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 2,710
  • dior 019a.jpg
    dior 019a.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 2,711
Last edited:
Reactions: MsModernShopper
Oh yes, that other box. That's my finally something RED! I can use it as a wallet, and she can use it with the chain (not shown; it's inside the wallet). Win/win.

Attachments

• dior 012a.jpg
    dior 012a.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,661
  • dior 010a.jpg
    dior 010a.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2,664
  • dior 008a.jpg
    dior 008a.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,706
  • dior 003a.jpg
    dior 003a.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2,702
  • dior 013a.jpg
    dior 013a.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 2,683
Its nice! im always in LV but right now i thought want to branching out and itchy for beige bag! And i saw your reveals
Congrats and use your handbag in good health

Thank you so very much. I love Dior, and the SA's are really super friendly and helpful, too. This bag is light and not too too big, but big enough to put a lot of stuff into. J'adore!

big WOW!!! i love dior red!! it's rich and deep,comparing with chanel red.

congrats on your new babies and remember to share your action pics with us!!!

Thank you so very much; I love the Dior red as well. Will be sure to do action pics when I get a chance.

Your collection is totally tdf; I've perused it many times.

Gorgeous! :smile:

May I ask, is the Dior Soft large enough to comfortably hold an iPad? I think I prefer the look of the Soft over the Lady Dior's. But then, I've always liked slouchier bags over stiff ones.

Gorgeous! :smile:

May I ask, is the Dior Soft large enough to comfortably hold an iPad? I think I prefer the look of the Soft over the Lady Dior's. But then, I've always liked slouchier bags over stiff ones.

Hi,
I don't have an ipad, but the dimensions are 11.81” x 9.06” x 4.72 (from a website). I would think it probably would hold an ipad, from what I've seen of them. I love the Lady Dior, but I also love the ease of this tote so much. :love: