My first reveal! My second girl :)

BeckyLH01

Aug 11, 2014
After an ordeal on eBay that's thankfully been sorted with lots of help from the ladies on here, I've been to the York outlet today and bought my second girl. She's not exactly what I had in mind for my second bag at all but I love her :love: She's pretty and practical :smile:

Last edited:
And here she is!

She's a special, Pebbled Putty Bays but she comes with everything she's meant to. I really like the colour, she goes from a beige colour to a pink to an almost grey colour. I've been wanting a pink bag for a while but never been sure as I dress quite classically and thought it might look silly on me but when I saw her I knew she was the one :smile: They had a few pink bags in York but for me she knocked them out of the water.

And here with her sister my workhorse NVT Oak Printed Bays.

I have a question, my Oak one seems like she wears armour, she seems to withstand all weathers, all knocks and all ways of handling, I'm guessing this one will be a little harder to keep pristine - any tips? I have the spray.

I'm having trouble concentrating on your fab bays...because that sofa is SO amazing! :loveeyes:

This is a wonderful ending to the ebay ordeal. And shows why a purse must "sing" for us to be happy owning her. Glad for you.

Tips: check out "mulberry reference library." There's a great section on care/maintenance of bags.

Last edited: