My First Reveal, My First LV: I ended up buying....

pinkdiamonds

Nov 2, 2011
Well, I called LV lastnight and they assured me the store would have "plenty" in stock of the mini pochette. They're out of stock online. I figured that I better go to the store and just get it there. Turns out they had a line out the door yesterday and only had (2) in stock. I got a new one from the drawer....
I LOVE IT! I bought it on the spot.

Then we looked at the wallets "just for fun." I figured I'd wait to see how much I use the Speedy 35 B and then next year (xmas) I'd get a wallet. I saw the Sarah and the Zippy. I liked the Sarah bec of the quick access to cards immediately, but the SA that that yes it would crack if you overstuff it, which with me is a possibility w/ receipts, etc.

I also liked the way the zippy felt unzipping it and handling it was more "fun."

We looked at bags, but boy are they out of stock. We left and then looked at a store and went to the car to go home. I had this feeling like I should buy the wallet now, before possible price increases, and the fact that it would go with most of my other bags, and how nice it would be to have a matching wallet to the bag (which I love to do whenever possible).....WELL, I drove off.
Then turned around and went back! I had to! and I'm so glad I did. I went in and got a really nice SA and she showed me a few wallets. The bubble gum interior of the new one is pretty, but I didn't care for the graphic for me. You know my story, I used to shop alot, dh bought me a book (101 ways to stop shopping and start saving) - highly recommend - and it saved me from shopping us into a hole. Now, I did pay off my cc and a long time saving money, with simple things like bringing lunch to work, no manicures, etc., so dh even said I deserve this and I can pay for it because I saved really hard. So I just wanted to put that out there, that I'm not just spending spending. Now I can enjoy my new purchases without feeling guilty! (like i used to!!!)

I ended up getting the.......
see pics :graucho: p.s. is this what happens when u buy 1 piece of LV?

Attachments

• IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 274
Congrats on your saving and your purchases. Buying is more fun when you have saved for it, I think!

I am sure you will get lots of use out of these pieces, which will make them like .01 a use anyway, right? :graucho:

Thanks everybody! I can't believe I got both! Is this what happens??? These were my first ever LV pieces. I saw the Damier Ebene pochette and it was SO PRETTY - it reminded me of hot cocoa or something. I can't wait to use them! Did you wait to use your stuff if you got it for xmas early??

Thanks everybody! I can't believe I got both! Is this what happens??? These were my first ever LV pieces. I saw the Damier Ebene pochette and it was SO PRETTY - it reminded me of hot cocoa or something. I can't wait to use them! Did you wait to use your stuff if you got it for xmas early??

Yes, I used my early! lol