My first reveal + mod pic =)

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone!

Thanks for letting me share my first hermes bag. I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! :biggrin:

SO!.... I have been reading and viewing everyones' reveal for a longggg time and loving every single piece!!!

In spring, when i dropped by my local store, i was told that i needed to be on a "waiting list" for this bag... but i never received a call back and i shouldnt be surprise that im probably not going to get a call. i visited my local store from time to time, but have had such poor experiences. probably because i look young??

In summer, my bf and i went to the seattle store, but no luck.

Last week, i went to las vegas and FOUND.......................:love:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG SAM_0165.JPG
  2. lol, this is my first reveal, i was going to upload the pictures separately, but i failed -_-"
    anyways... THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE!!

3. Gorgeous Lindy! Wear her in good health. Fabulous in every way :smile:

4. Gorgeous Lindy! You're lucky to find her and your mod pic looks great. Good luck for many more reveals to come!

5. Fabulous! Looks great with your frame!

6. Congratulations on your first H bag & its a Lindy!! Looks great on you. Lady luck was on your side in Vegas. :smile:

7. Congrats, where's the next H stop :nuts:

8. Congrats! You bought a really nice bag in a great color.
    Enjoy. Have have with it!

9. thank you!!! you're so sweet... first compliment!! woohoo =)

10. thank you!!

11. thank you. i have been waiting for this bag for a very long time... so long that i thought i wouldn't get it... but its worth the wait :yahoo:

12. thank you!!

13. thank you. lol i know! i can't believe i found this bag on my first day in vegas!!!

14. thank you!! i really want to visit new york!!

15. Congratulations!