My First Reveal! (Instant)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FINALLY the Fedex guy came with my last minute, pre-price increase purchases! Apologies for the horrible photo quality, still reppin that iPhone 4. :lol:

Here we go..

[​IMG]

First up, this item kept going in and out of stock.. I was so happy when I finally could complete checkout!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Curieuse wallet in Jaipur. Such a pretty color, if only the photos did it justice. :love:

And my final, last minute (like Sunday night last minute) purchase!

[​IMG]

Speedy B 30 Damier Ebene.

I kept hoping for a MIF bag, but since I ordered online I had no control over that. But the first thing I saw when I opened the dustbag...

[​IMG]

Made in France! Obviously I would keep her either way but it's a nice little bonus that it's MIF!

Thanks for letting me share, I love everyone's reveals. :biggrin:

2. Congrats!! I love that wallet! Such a lovely color :smile:

3. Yay! Congrats. What a great haul. :biggrin:

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats! My speedy b de is made in France too! I totally lucked out. I need that wallet!!

6. Congrats! Jaipur looks so pretty! And how lucky on receiving a MIF Speedy!

7. Congrats and happy you got your wish for MIF! Love the color of that wallet, gorgeous!

8. Both are so lovely! Big congrats. Love that wallet color. So very pretty.

9. Congrats! I love the wallet!

10. Both are beauties! Congrats!

11. Congrats! They are beautiful and the wallet color looks luscious!!!

12. great LV's - congrats!

13. I love it!!

14. Looove that jaipur curieuse!! Congratulations on both amazing pieces :smile:

15. love both of them! love the jaipur with the de! online is so funny. my pre price increase was the same bag in the 35 ordered online and it also was MIF. i was shocked. that is so great that yours is too. you will love the speedy b. congrats!