My first reveal in your beautiful H world! :)

Ketaki

Apr 5, 2015
Hello,

I've been lurking here for a while, and am mostly at the Chanel forum.

With the enabling support of my friends and fellow TPF-ers eternallove4bag and noreen_uk who crossed over to the orange side. And my client, the beautiful and funny Kiran Chhabria, who has one of the most inspiring bag collections ever...I'd like to introduce you to my Box Sellier Kelly 32 in Raisin.

She's from 2002 I think. I have to pamper her a bit and then will take her out to play soon.

One of my mum's Kellys is waiting for me as my 40th bday present in a couple of years. But this is my first H purse!!! Aptly delivered just in time for Valentine's Day. I'm in love!

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

With and without flash. And because my camera skills are useless, one photo from the Fashionphile listing.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455350809.302268.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455350861.474771.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455350882.560670.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455350908.866458.jpg

Last edited:
OMG she's here already congrats Ketaki ... i am so happy for you ... she is absolutely stunning .... the colour is tdf ... wear her in a good health ... happy v-day hon ... can't wait to see your mod pic :woohoo::yahoo::loveeyes::hugs:

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Thank you :smile:

OMG she's here already congrats Ketaki ... i am so happy for you ... she is absolutely stunning .... the colour is tdf ... wear her in a good health ... happy v-day hon ... can't wait to see your mod pic :woohoo::yahoo::loveeyes::hugs:

Thanks Noreen! [emoji8]

I'm waiting do some luxury again products and will take her out as soon as she is conditioned and water proofed. Can't wait!

Congratulations such a beautiful kelly ! :loveeyes:

Congrats!!!! The colour is so gorgeous. U have good taste. [emoji3]

Thank you! :smile: I do have a weakness for shades of wine and red. A girl can never have too many of those! Lol

Wow such a amazing find, still looks like new, big congrats on finding this beauty!!

Thanks. She does look very new. The few scratches are very superficial and her corners are better than described. No scuffs. Just needs some conditioning and water proofing. So happy!

Very pretty. Congratulations.

What an amazing find! Congratulations [emoji5]️

Thanks!!! :smile: She was! At a great price too! Got her authenticated here.

Love it my friend, box kelly is perfect!!!!

Thanks Dira! There's something about box that made my untrained H eye sparkle. No logic. Just love. Lovely seeing you here as well. I just love your collection!

Congratulations!!!!!!
I have been eyeing this beautiful Kelly and wondering how come no one had snatched it up for a while.
So happy for you! Such a beautiful color and box Kelly is such a classic!!!
Enjoy in good health.