My first reveal in your beautiful H world! :)

[emoji76] This bag is #1 on my wish list! Well, a 28 because I'm too short to pull off a 32 but it's perfection. Enjoy wearing her and be sure to post lists of pics!

Thanks! I hope you get yours soon too! I'll post mod shots soon. I'm 5'4 but definitely not skinny hehe, so bigger bags are fine.

Congratulations! I love the colour x

Oh this is stunning!!!! Congratulations!

Omg she's beautiful :loveeyes:

Thank you [emoji8]

Here she is in action. Instead of a twilly I used a scarf I bought in India. It's made from the same material as a traditional Indian silk sari. :smile:

View attachment 3285456

View attachment 3285457

Yay!!! You took her out!!! Amazing on ur my beautiful friend[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... I actually love the scarf on it! So beautiful!! And so very happy for you! :hugs;

Yay!!! You took her out!!! Amazing on ur my beautiful friend[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... I actually love the scarf on it! So beautiful!! And so very happy for you! :hugs;

Thanks! Yes finally :smile:

I like to mix and match. Saw some amazing non h straps being used by TPF-ers as well. Will try and find some.

You are right about the slippery slope. I can't stop planning for the next! Oh no!

Thanks! Yes finally :smile:

I like to mix and match. Saw some amazing non h straps being used by TPF-ers as well. Will try and find some.

You are right about the slippery slope. I can't stop planning for the next! Oh no!

Hehehe!!! I told ya[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]... Can't wait to see what you are planning for next now [emoji8][emoji8]... The fendi and Valentino straps I have heard work beautifully [emoji173]️[emoji173]️