My First Reveal in Chanel Land

mikomiko

Feb 7, 2012
Hi Ladies,

This is my first Chanel and definitely not the last Chanel bag.

I bought this bag from reseller in Taiwan, she described the bag is brand new condition and 100% perfection; although the serial number is started from 14.

Please meet the all time favorites

Chanel Classic Flap in Clair Beige with GHW!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0576EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0576EDIT.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_0575EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0575EDIT.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 724
However, when I was doing the first inspection I found that the rings are in rusty condition and there are some scratches on the rings. Apart from the rusty rings, this bag is flawless and im very happy with her.

Do you guys think that this is acceptable??

Please let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0580EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0580EDIT.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 726
  • IMG_0581EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0581EDIT.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_0579EDIT.jpg
    IMG_0579EDIT.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 743
Hi Ladies,

This is my first Chanel and definitely not the last Chanel bag.

I bought this bag from reseller in Taiwan, she described the bag is brand new condition and 100% perfection; although the serial number is started from 14.

Please meet the all time favorites

Chanel Classic Flap in Clair Beige with GHW!!!

This bag is stunning and looks absolutely brand new! Never mind the serial number, it's gorgeous! Plus, the older serial number probably indicates that you have the older, better caviar. Congrats! Welcome to Chanel land!!!

However, when I was doing the first inspection I found that the rings are in rusty condition and there are some scratches on the rings. Apart from the rusty rings, this bag is flawless and im very happy with her.

Do you guys think that this is acceptable??

Please let me know what you think.

I don't find this to be a problem at all. If it bothers you, you could send it in to Chanel and they would replace just those rings; I'm sure it wouldn't cost much at all for that. I can't recall the exact price, but it's a small job so likely very little. I think you scored a really great bag; it truly does look brand new! I had to look hard at the close up photos to see any problem at all. Awesome bag!

Did you get it for a good price? I ask because its probably better to get them fixed at chanel than to send it back just for that. 14 series, you probably have better quality than the ones made today. What a great choice for your first chanel! so gorgeous

This bag is stunning and looks absolutely brand new! Never mind the serial number, it's gorgeous! Plus, the older serial number probably indicates that you have the older, better caviar. Congrats! Welcome to Chanel land!!!

I don't find this to be a problem at all. If it bothers you, you could send it in to Chanel and they would replace just those rings; I'm sure it wouldn't cost much at all for that. I can't recall the exact price, but it's a small job so likely very little. I think you scored a really great bag; it truly does look brand new! I had to look hard at the close up photos to see any problem at all. Awesome bag!

oh thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me, honestly I kinda relief when you reminds me about the older serial number the better caviar, lol..
i don't really bother with the rings actually, as it is inside of the bag and unlikely noticeable. Do you think I should try to bring it to Chanel Boutique? Im afraid once they remove and replace with the new ones, it will ruin the leather. NO?

Did you get it for a good price? I ask because its probably better to get them fixed at chanel than to send it back just for that. 14 series, you probably have better quality than the ones made today. What a great choice for your first chanel! so gorgeous

I paid for AUD4730 with Paypal.. I think I got a good deal, but what do you think? Yeaa,,I may try to get Chanel fix it for me..hopefully it wont take long as I cant wait to take this beauty out with me...:P:P

Last edited: