My first reveal here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had fun watching others reveal their lovely purchases so I thought I'd share as well...

Attached Files:

2. A lovely Saturday afternoon

Attached Files:

3. Lugged hubby and kids along for the ride

Attached Files:

4. Ready?

Attached Files:

5. 😍😍😍 yes please

6. Here is what I tried not to think about for two and a half weeks... Thought I was over it until I saw someone else's reveal of the two-tone version... And then I couldn't stop thinking about it again. And luckily they had just got another in (well luckily for me, unluckily for hubby!)

7. Here it is 😊

Attached Files:

8. #8 Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    This is the pic I took a while ago when I first saw it in store

Attached Files:

9. I bought this bag as well! Love it! Hope you love yours and wear it lots ❤️❤️❤️

10. She is gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Omg congrats! It's such a beautiful bag I have to admit I didn't really like the look of it when I saw it revealed on tpf, but after seeing it irl I was amazed at how gorgeous it was! Congrats again and your enjoy your new baby! Ps. It matches perfect with the outfit you had on 🏽

12. Thank you!! I actually really love it. Fits a lot and is light and I don't have to baby it. Am happy 😊

13. So glad you decided to share your new Chanel with us! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

14. Love it!

15. Congrats!!! I love this... Do you mind providing the code and price for me