My first reveal here

1. I've had fun watching others reveal their lovely purchases so I thought I'd share as well...

image.jpeg
  2. A lovely Saturday afternoon

image.jpeg
  3. Lugged hubby and kids along for the ride

image.jpeg
  4. Ready?

image.jpeg
  5. 😍😍😍 yes please

6. Here is what I tried not to think about for two and a half weeks... Thought I was over it until I saw someone else's reveal of the two-tone version... And then I couldn't stop thinking about it again. And luckily they had just got another in (well luckily for me, unluckily for hubby!)

7. Here it is 😊

image.jpeg
  8. #8 Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    This is the pic I took a while ago when I first saw it in store

image.jpeg
  9. I bought this bag as well! Love it! Hope you love yours and wear it lots ❤️❤️❤️

10. She is gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Omg congrats! It's such a beautiful bag I have to admit I didn't really like the look of it when I saw it revealed on tpf, but after seeing it irl I was amazed at how gorgeous it was! Congrats again and your enjoy your new baby! Ps. It matches perfect with the outfit you had on 🏽

12. Thank you!! I actually really love it. Fits a lot and is light and I don't have to baby it. Am happy 😊

13. So glad you decided to share your new Chanel with us! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

14. Love it!

15. Congrats!!! I love this... Do you mind providing the code and price for me