My FIRST reveal here ... just back from Paris :)

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Just back from Paris - where the weather was bad, rainy, windy ... but it was just breathtaking to visit this City and of course HERMÈS :heart: ! I didn't found my 'dream' there (another Birkin in Fuchsia or Rose shocking) but I bought small accessories in this (prefered to me) colour ;) and I'm very happy to sharing them with YOU, my dear friends :yahoo::

Unfortunately the windows on 24 Rue Faubourg St.Honoré wasn't dressed - but the ones on 42 Avenue George V :

Attachments

Jewelweed

O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
I spoke too soon!
lovely pieces in that lovely shade, rose shocking is my all time favourite. I hope to get a birkin in that colour one day too.
Congrats!

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Oooh I :heart: the lil home you bought for your iPhone and the scarf is gorgeous too! Fabulous!

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
The scarf is so pretty! The photos are great...you look like you really enjoyed yourself! I love the idea of the pouch for your ipod...it fits perfectly. Congrats on your purchases!

DaisyMac

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
UK
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I love everything you bought!! Sorry about the weather. We have been having the same horrid weather in the UK and it is really depressing. Never mind there is always Hermes to brighten your day!!!

zenith

O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Thanks for the reveal. Always great to see pics of Paris. Congratulations to your H haul!!