My first reveal here in the Tods forum..

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've waited along time for this one. So excited to jump over here. May I introduce my new D-Styling Baulletto Medio in Tobacco Chiaro [​IMG]

2. Luv it!!!!

3. Welcome to the Tod's subforum, LV*LIFESTYLE! :smile:

I know that the leather on this bag is great and you have chosen such a classic colour! This bag is really wonderful. :yes: Only for my personal taste I find the leather too delicate in this light colour, because I don't like babying my bags.
    Enjoy your new beauty!

4. Thank you for commenting.. I luv it too !

5. Thank you for your incite. I had a hard time choosing the color. I new I wanted a beige color though. So I picked the darkest one :graucho: The leather is beautiful. I guess we will see over time how she holds up.

6. It's lovely, congratulations.
    A great neutral colour that will go well with so many things - not to mention a good size as well .
    Everyone should have something in this colour in their collection.

7. Lovely classic color! Looks great with the gold hardware :smile:

8. Absolutely gorgeous! What a crazy beautiful color - it's exactly what I would have chosen. I am currently trying to make your reveal in reverse - trying to decide on my first LV purchase...LOL! Congratulations on your wonderful bag.

9. Congrats!

10. Gorgeous color and a great bag!!!!! Enjoy!

11. I'm finding this thread 2 years later while considering a similar bag. It's a slim shot it'll get reply :smile:, but wondering how the bag held up over time. Did the tan leather do well? Do you still love it as you did?

12. I think the leather holds up well, just be careful of scuff marks.